This blog discusses the perspectives, trends, outlook, directions, methodology, capability, maturity, framework, discipline, governance, engineering, and process related to big data technologies and innovations for enterprise computing environments. It covers hot topics and subjects of emerging technologies and leading disciplines, such as Big Data, cloud computing, social, mobile, SOA, EA, BI, etc. A variety of aspects are addressed, including taxonomy, ontology, meta model, body of knowledge, cloud engineering, use cases, modeling, design, development, delivery, patterns, roadmap, big data engineering, synergy and maturity.
This blog only reflects author’s personal view and opinion, and could not be taken as messages or positions from the company or institutions the author may work with/for.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments that attack a person individually
- Comments that are irrelevant to the contents in this blog
- Restricted or required by the hosing website or law
- Other reasons by common sense
All contents in this blog are copyrighted © Tony Shan. All rights are reserved. No reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written consent from the author.
This document and other posts in this blog are subject to change at anytime without notice.